30 January, 2010

Moving on...

I can't wait to try the Tunisian Crocheting I found in here!
This one is my favorite, just sooo much cool stuff to try!

SO, it's high time that I posted about the wonderful books that Laura(at a http://asmatteringoflaura.blogspot.com/) sent me. (Sorry about the link, its the only way I can get it to work.) As I've started the Spring term at school( even though its 3 degrees here right now), I will have to put these on hold for a couple months, along with all the other reading I've yet to get to. But, it was great to get this in the mail, there are so many projects that are now on my " must make " list, along with a few that are on the "I can't wait to try that" list as well. The sun is shining brightly this morning, and my household is still sleeping( its not just mothers of small children who wish for their kids to sleep in on a Saturday morning!). I can feel my sadness slowly slipping away, especially as today the only thing I have to do is walk with my friend( long overdue), and get a start on my homework. I found out yesterday that my classes end on 30 April. Woot! Just in time for Spring planting of basil, tomato and marigolds! Also, my sister and I are going to take ( most of) our kids to the Boston Museum of Science, for the Harry Potter exhibit, in February. I love that place.
So, thank you thank you Laura! These books made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment