04 January, 2010

Books! Books! Books!






























Books books. Love my books. These are (most of) the ones that I have, I forgot the two shelves of photo albums in my bedroom, which hold 16 years worth of pics. So I thought that this would go along with the Creative Book Exchange, hosted by Julia. I have been paired with Lily,of Block-a-day. Sorry about no links, but I can never get them to work. I guess I am technologically challenged. ( is there a book for that?) So exciting. My DH is getting me a shiny new bookcase for Christmas, even though its January. I really need it, the stacks are threatening to take over. His answer to that for awhile was to have less books. Can you imagine? Silly man. Anyway, I'm off to make my tea, and read ! I borrowed The Hound Of the Baskervilles from my sister( we went to see Sherlock Holmes this weekend, awesome!) I realized I've never read Arthur Conan Doyle! I couldn't believe it either. So, now , something new to read, Library here I come!






1 comment:

  1. Tracee...thanks so very much for sharing a bit of your incredible collection with me...I got your package today, and I was so happy! Nice to meet you and thanks for swapping with me.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete