31 December, 2009

Peace for the New Year


This year seems to have gone by with incredible speed. It has brought changes in my life that I never could have imagined on the last day of 2008. I have felt a depth of despair deeper than I have ever known, and the joy of accomplishing the impossible beyond what I ever thought I could do. I have learned more about myself in these past 12 months than I have in the past 35 years. I want to tell my family thank you, for without them I would not be where I am. I want to tell my friends thank you, for teaching my the true meaning of friendship. I have taken alot of first steps this year, and each one gives me the courage to take another. And I want to thank the people who have not given me what I asked for. Sometimes when you don't get what you thought you wanted( or needed), you realize that there are many doors open, and all you need to do is walk through, because at that point, it can't hurt.Happy New Year, everyone!~ And Happy Birthday to my sister, Sarah! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment