21 December, 2009

Tap,Tap. Is this thing on?

I wonder if anyone reads this at all. Not that it matters. I just like to do it for myself, I guess. I figure that I've spent sooo much time reading other blogs, that it seemed natural to have my own. I know that I would not be the person I am without those wonderful women sharing their words, thoughts, photos, ideas, and even heartbreaks. Some I still read every day( Soulemama, anyone?), and some when the mood strikes( mad organica is often inspiring). Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own lives, personal dramas, the little things that threaten to overwhelm us. These friends, as they really are to me, help me to remember that there is more to it than that.So, this was not the direction I meant to take with this post, it was meant to be more of a "End of term, getting ready for Xmas, I found an awesome new CD( Sarah Jarozs), type of thing. Of course, as I have two pairs of Christmas jammie pants to get made this week, and last minute wrapping and getting-ready-to-ship-to-Florida, I guess that I ought to get off the computer.
Everyone have a wonderful holiday!!!


** one last thing~ if these links don't work, just type the names into your search engine, its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment