03 April, 2010

I can't think of a title for this post...

This is not what it looks like at my house this morning. Today is bright, sunny and smells like spring. Flowers are up, leaves are coming out, and it's going to be 80(!) degrees today. Yesterday we were watching baseball. Things are good. This pic was taken a couple weeks ago, on a drizzly and grey Monday. I am fond of it, for all of that. I simply have not had time to get any pictures even taken, let alone uploaded lately. But soon, soon!, term will be over. Four weeks, in fact. I have never looked forward to summer vacation more. I have so many plans, including going to the lake( a lot!), hiking, camping reading, some sewing projects from A Handmade Home( which I got last winter, and haven't had a chance to make anything from yet), learning to play guitar, and how to knit socks. Maybe some lunch dates with my friends and sister, and getting ready for nursing school in the fall. Things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment