16 March, 2010

I'm still here...


does anyone care? I feel like I've lost the last few weeks, it's already mid-March! and past Daylight Savings Time! I have been looking forward to that. So many things to report, but they shall have to wait. I'm neck -deep in school work, exams and exams and papers due soon. I got my acceptance into Nursing school at Castleton State( yay!) but I am so very nervous about it now. sigh. I know it'll be fine, it's just really a big thing for me. I got my box from Heather's Vintage Swap, pictures from that loveliness soon( they're still in my camera!). I'm off to Karate with the boys, and a bit of studying~ is it May yet? I need a vacation.I did get my Christmas present though, that beautiful bookcase. It was full the moment it was brought home. Thanks to my wonderful husband for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment