06 November, 2009

In the thick of it all...


That's how it is these days. I am so so grateful for all that I have( a warm house, good food, healthy children, wonderful hubby), but at the same time, feel so overwhelmed by everything that I need to do, with not enough time to do it all. Classwork, housework, kid stuff, work work, more work work, and people not paying us when they ought to. ( this is a recurring theme.) As hard as I try, sometimes its all too much. I'm not always sure where the strength to go on comes from. I am really glad it does though, no matter what. But on a brighter note, Rummage Sale! Tomorrow! My favorite one of the year.And, going to my Sister's house! in two weeks! SOO can't wait for that. So I will leave you with a pretty picture, and the promise of more this weekend.( from the Rummage Sale!, and maybe a hike if I can squeeze it in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment